Wednesday 2 October 2013

Hello Everyone

A seemingly retro ad featuring Tom Ford lip colours
Hello everyone and welcome to my new blog
First of all thank you for taking the time to have a look - I'm really excited about the chance to do something like this, and it gives me an excuse to own so many beauty products... With a love for fashion and beauty boardering on the manic, I have worked in a high end fashion department store for over 5 years, and though I have been offered opportunity to move on in the past, I have struggled to detatch myself from the fashion world thoughout my degree and beyond. So futhurmore, I look forward to sharing my thoughts and opinions with you, and am always open to others to do the same!

Welcome to Liner and Lace!

love
Loula...x

No comments:

Post a Comment